Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Software Development Engineer – Intern | Apply Now
Amazon is hiring for the post of Software Development Engineer – Intern. Students from Any Background can apply for Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer – Intern|
|Degree||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Batch||2022, 23, 24|
|Salary||INR 46K Per Month (Expected)|
Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here