WittyPen Recruitment 2022 | For Jr Software Engineer | Apply Now !
Job Description :
WittyPen Off Campus 2022 Hiring Off Campus For Fresher As A Jr. Software Engineer Apply Check Below Information And Fill The Form.
Recruitment For WittyPen :
Company Name : WittyPen
Position : Jr Software Engineer
Degree : BE, B-Tech, ME, M-Tech, MCA
Branch : No Mentioned
Batch : 2021, 2022
Salary : 3.6 To 4.2 LPA
Experience Level : Freshers (0 – 0)
Last Date : 10 April
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
About the job :
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) (WittyPen Recruitment 2022 ) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
Pay and benefits :
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 – ₹420,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
(WittyPen Recruitment 2022 ) We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
How to apply :
You have to fill up a simple form in the link to apply. Note that this is the only way we are accepting applications for this role.
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you’ve seen our work and like what we do. Do write about any new web technology you like and why. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don’t know something. If you write things like “I will do anything to make your company a big success”, you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matter to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention. (WittyPen Recruitment 2022 )
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in what you’ve worked on in the past. We’re just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
When applying, write whatever you put together in the “Your Application” field.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Apply Before the link Expires Infosys Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For System Engineer ,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Us !
Latest Recants Posts,
Cognizant is hiring candidates
Job Role : Junior Data Analyst
Degree : UG/PG