VMware Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Technical Support Engineer | Apply Now
VMware is hiring for the post of Technical Support Engineer. Students from Any Background can apply for VMware Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Technical Support Engineer|
|Degree||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Batch||2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||₹ 4 LPA* ( Expected )|
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of customer adoption.
- Bring thought leadership around overall customer success and be self-driven to lead with minimal supervision.
- Focused effort into optimal use of resources.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via Chat/calls for technical queries/Issues to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Handling Support requests for VMC customer providing solutions for technical issues
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner with Continual follow ups with customers along with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content for internal and external use
- Work directly with our Internal teams such CSM/TAM and IT teams to resolve customer issues/queries as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Analyze, manage, and track the Product enhancement requested using JIRA portal and provide time updates and communication to stakeholders, as and when the products are made available leveraging the tool and with frequent engagement with R&D, Release readiness and Product Management teams.
- Communicate complex business remedies, solutions, or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive and influence team behavior that enhances the customer experience and helps meet or exceed company goals.
- Handle internal and external escalations.
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on Global support processes and products, to understand how the technology works, and how our customers use it.
- Once achieved, you will support global customers issues, with the support of tenured engineers, through troubleshooting, research, and lab reproduction.
- As your skill set grows, you will work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies and, working with senior engineers build cases to shape product development, based on how customers are using the VMware Suite.
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Since our founding over two decades ago, our 24,000+ employee community and ecosystem of 75,000 partners have been behind the technology innovations transforming entire industries – from banking, healthcare, and government to retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, and transportation.
VMware Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: Placement Kit