Stylumia Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Data Engineer | Apply Now
Stylumia is hiring for the post of Data Engineer. Students from Any Background can apply for Stylumia Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Degree||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Batch||2021 / 2022 / 2023|
|Salary||Min INR 3.6 LPA* ( Expected )|
The Stylumia Datalake team is the backbone of all ML/AI Tools in our belt. The team is responsible for collecting massive amounts of data from fashion-related websites and placing them into our analytics data repository. Being at the root of it all we got to work with people from all over the world. From a small enterprise in India to a Multinational Corporation.
At Stylumia data is at the core of everything we serve to our customers.
- Therefore you will be responsible for the maintenance and scaling of the data across various domains in E-Commerce.
- Automating all the repetitive tasks to get the best out of our time.
- Finding and Learning from the various domains in the Tech about how it comes together and works.
- Develop frameworks for automating and maintaining the constant flow of data from multiple sources.
- Maintaining and enhancing our custom scraping framework.
- Maintain Accuracy, Quality, and Speed of the data and ensure The best is available all the time.
- Thinking through First Principles (One of our core principles).
- Strong knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of web scraping and APIs.
- Good knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms.
- Must have a good sense of Linguistics.
- Linux shell command line doesn’t need to be a sysadmin but we expect you to be able to navigate yourself in your local machine and in a server box.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Scrapy.
- Good understanding of how the web works: requests, responses, user agents, proxies, HTTP protocol, robots.txt.
- Fundamental understanding of Git.
- Basic knowledge of databases such as Redis, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL.
- Having knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL will be a plus point.
Stylumia Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here