Sony Off Campus Hiring | For Software Engineer | Apply Now
Sony is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. Students from Any Background can apply for Sony Off Campus Hiring. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Sony Recruitment :
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Degree||BE, B Tech, MCA|
|Salary||INR 7 to 8 LPA ( Expected )|
Apply For Accenture:- Click Here
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let’s get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
- Must have good Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Quick learner, good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Should have passed from 2022 Batch.
- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science) & MCA .
- Should have scored 65% & above in 10th, 12th and UG /PG.
- Job Location: Bangalore/ Bengaluru.
- Willing to work from the office.
- Last Date to apply for the role: Wednesday 12th Oct 2022.
- Resumes without the below details will be considered rejected:
Apply For Capgemini:- Click Here
Sony’s purpose is simple. We aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide.
Sony Off Campus Hiring. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires. And Click Here For More Job Updates !
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here