SafeSend Hiring 2022 | For Associate Software Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
SafeSend is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer Trainee. Students from Any Background can apply for SafeSend Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer Trainee|
|Degree||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Batch||2019, 20, 21, 22|
|Salary||INR 3.5 LPA ( Expected )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 1 years* )|
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Engineering Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
SafeSend’s mission is to automate the tax and accounting profession with innovative, emerging technologies that help practitioners work more efficiently and serve their clients better. Progressive CPA firms and tax professionals rely on our unique and robust solutions to make their lives easier and their work more enjoyable.
SafeSend Hiring 2022 . | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here