PepsiCo Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Deputy Manager | Apply Now
PepsiCo is hiring for the post of Deputy Manager. Students from Multiple Background can apply for PepsiCo Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Deputy Manager|
|Degree||Bachelor’s / Masters degree|
|Branch||Engineering / Marketing / Data Science / Economics / Statistics|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 8 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 3 years* )|
- Ownership of ongoing maintenance and creation of existing dashboards.
- Ownership of all standard and adhoc report.
- Ownership of data transformation/wrangling which could part of bigger project.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with agreed service level agreement(SLA).
- Focus on speed of execution and quality of service delivery rather than achievement of SLAs
- Recognize opportunities and take action to improve delivery of work
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology
- Scale-up operation in-line with business growth, both within existing scope, as well as new areas of opportunity.
- Be part of an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- 0-3 years of experience in Sales Reporting & Analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in engineering/marketing/data science/Economics/Statistics
- Decent knowledge of MS Office programs specifically Excel.
- Basic Knowledge on Analytical Tools – R/Python/SQL is a plus.
- Basic awareness of Data Analytics / CPG /Retail Industry.
- Basic knowledge on Visualisation tools like Power BI, Tableau is a plus.
- Decent Change Management Skills: Follow Up, Follow Through, Accountability, Sense of Urgency.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and follow plan.
- Desire to channelize your learnings, be part of innovations, brainstorm around business problems and realize solutions on data platforms.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands – such as Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker and SodaStream – that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources.
Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: Placement Kit