OLA Recruitment 2022 | For Associate Software Development Engineer – Android | Apply Now
OLA is hiring for the post of Associate Software Development Engineer – Android. Students from Engineering Background can apply for OLA Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Company Name : OLA
Post Name: Associate Software Development Engineer – Android
Degree : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
Branch : CS / IT
Batch : 2018 / 19 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
Experience : freshers ( 0 – 2 year* )
CTC : Up To ₹ 6 LPA*
- You’ll be responsible for building cutting-edge Navigation solutions at a global scale which only a couple of other companies in tech can claim!
- As an engineer on this team, you will provide technical leadership for the Android platform and work closely with the maps leadership team, PM, DS and other engineers to define the long-term roadmap and make the team’s vision a reality.
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead cross-team efforts, mentor other engineers and establish engineering best practices across all of OLA Electric.
- Creative problem solving – Have an excellent understanding of product, design, and business goals to be able to identify and solve high impact, highly complex problems.
- Strong code and documentation – your code should be used as the example for your company and you have the ability to build and design technical solutions from the ground up.
- Prior experience in mapping is NOT required. If you have experience building iOS/Android applications at scale, defining cross-platform architectures or leading cross organizational projects then you’ll fit right in.
- Experience with HIDL, AIDL, and Android Platform Service
- Experience in successfully designing and building mobile applications at scale
- Strong expertise in Java/kotlin and Android SDK
- Experience with Android Framework Layer such SDK and NDK
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with GL library for Rendering
- Bonus points if you built geospatial services and location-based mobile applications, such as Navigation, maps search, spatial visualization, etc
- Experience with MAP services such GMAPS or any other third party Maps Development for Automotive Industry
OLA Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires OLA Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers.,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: https://bit.ly/3xnIR96