NatWest Group Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now
NatWest Group is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. Students from CS Background can apply for NatWest Group Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Company Name||NatWest Group|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 6 LPA*|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2 years* Experience )|
You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines. We’ll also look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the bank
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design or database design and architecture, as well as experience of developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm. You should also have development experience in a programming language, experience of using industry recognized frameworks and development tooling, and a background of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance.
- Experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Experience of working in an environment where products must be delivered to specific timescales
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
We’ve been present in India for decades, and we’re a proud supporter of her people, communities and environment.
Our India Foundation shows how we act on our purpose outside of our main customer markets in the UK and Ireland. The foundation provides education to allow people in rural, disenfranchised communities to participate in the global economy. It supports enterprise to preserve traditional crafts in improved working conditions. And its initiatives preserve India’s natural ecology and biodiversity.
These efforts have been recognized by the United Nations, with a Biodiversity Award and World Tourism Award.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: Placement Kit