KPMG Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Analyst | Apply Now
KPMG is hiring for the post of Analyst. Students from Multiple Background can apply for KPMG Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Degree||BE / B.Tech|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 4 LPA ( Expected )|
|Experience||Fresher ( 0 – 1 years* )|
- Designation : Analyst
- Reporting to : Assistant Manager
- Role type : Individual contributor
- Employment type : Full-time
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
- Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
- Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
- Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
KPMG Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here