KPIT Recruitment 2022 | For Trainee Engineer | Apply Now !
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive scheduled for 2022 Batch -B.E/B. Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Company Name : KPIT
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Bangalore/Pune
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.E/B. Tech
Batch : 2022
Salary : 4- 6 LPA(INR 50,000 Joining Bonus)
Last Date : 27 April
Exam Date : 30 April
- Candidates should possess B.E/B. Tech
- Graduation Passing out Year – 2022
Academic Qualifications (Any one track):
- 10th → 12th → B. Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA) Or 10th → Diploma → B. Tech (55% aggregate or equivalent in case of CGPA)
- Comp Science & Business Studies
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
Upon joining, you will undertake jobs of the following nature (depending upon the department you are assigned to):
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
Cost to Company (CTC) upon Joining:
- For Exceptionally Good Performance in the Assessment Tests: 6 LPA (Annual CTC)
- For Average Performance in the Assessment Tests: 4 LPA (Annual CTC)
INR 50,000 Joining Bonus is applicable once you join the Company along with 2 Year bond.
Other Benefits (may change /improve)
- Medical Insurance for Employees – 6 Lac
- Parental Health Insurance – 5 Lac for parents and in-laws (payment basis, 50% cheaper than market)
- Personal Accident Insurance – 20 Lac
- Free Annual Health check for employees and their family members (parents, in-laws, spouse)
Selection Process Date:
- Pre-Placement Session: Tuesday, 26th April, 2022
- Frist Day Assessment: Saturday, 30th April, 2022-6.30 P.M
- Second day Assessment: Wednesday, 4th May, 2022 (For short-listed candidates from Day 1)
- Third Day Assessment: Friday, 6th may, 2022 (For shortlisted candidates from Day 2)
Apply Before the link Expires KPIT Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Trainee Engineer ,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here