IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Junior Programmer | Apply Now
IQVIA is hiring for the post of Junior Programmer. Students from CS Background can apply for IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Junior Programmer|
|Degree||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Batch||2018 / 2021 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||₹ 5 LPA ( Expected )|
We are looking for Software Developer to work on our flagship product to develop new functionalities, unit test and deliver it.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop functionalities by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review your peers code and ensure the code meets the coding standards and good performance in coding.
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- BE / BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology, MCA, or a related
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- keen on learning new technologies and have a penchant for experimenting with codes to find optimal outputs.
- Fast learner and have the ability to grasp concepts and employ them when required.
- Detail oriented and always deliver quality work.
- Good Team Player
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
IQVIA (NYSE:IQV) is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions, and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. IQVIA creates intelligent connections across all aspects of healthcare through its analytics, transformative technology, big data resources and extensive domain expertise. With approximately 79,000 employees, IQVIA conducts operations in more than 100 countries.
IQVIA Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here