Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 | For SP & DSE | Apply Now !
Infosys has announced a job notification for the post of SP & DSE. A student from various disciplines can apply for Infosys Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022)
Company Name : Infosys
Post Name: SP & DSE
Degree : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Batch : 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
Experience : freshers
CTC : ₹6.25 To 9.5 LPA*
Location: Across India
Infosys Limited having its registered office at Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560100, including its subsidiaries, associates and affiliated companies (collectively referred to as “Infosys”) has a requirement to collect and process Personal Information (“PI”) or Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”), together “Personal Data”, from you (the “you/your”) in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Rules”). The term PI as used herein shall mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a Body Corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
Personal data elements collected:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Email Address
- Candidate Phone Number
- Candidate Address
- Date of Birth
- College Roll Number
- Educational Details:
- Xth: CGPA, Name of Board, School Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- XIIth: CGPA, Name of Board, School Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Diploma (if applicable): CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Graduation: CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country
- Post-Graduation (if applicable): CGPA, Specialization/ Branch, Institute Name, University Name, Year of Passing, State, Country.
For candidates shortlisted for interview process: Your facial images captured during interview, Facial images captured during proctored assessments (where applicable), Face Descriptor (512/1024- embeddings for the face), AI/ML based Facial Analysis results.
Purpose of Processing:
Your Personal Data will be used:
- To assist you in the recruitment, selection, and other associated processes.
- To facilitate IVR call by our authorized vendor for confirming your availability for the interview, sending reminder and for feedback collection.
- To compare candidate’s facial images collected at each stage of recruitment process using automated AI/ML algorithms, to verify whether it is the same person appearing at all the stages and to prevent impersonation, frauds etc.
- To carry out various employer related activities if you are selected to join the organization.
- For internal management on status updates between authorized users.
- To perform background verification by our authorized vendor.
- To enable us to ensure that we are compliant with any applicable labor and/or other relevant laws.
Your Personal Data will be accessible to certain authorized data recipients for the above processing of personal data which may include internal recipients within Infosys Ltd., its subsidiaries, or affiliates such as Recruitment, Human Resource, Finance, Facilities, Immigration, Project Delivery Units, Units/Org Leadership, our authorized service providers who may require access to the same for processing in relation to the above stated purpose(s), Auditors (internal/external), Infosys’ Clients (where applicable) based contractual obligations, Government Bodies including statutory, regulatory authorities, law-enforcement agencies (as applicable), and any other parties expressly or impliedly authorized by you for receiving such disclosures.
Data transfer (International):
Personal Data listed above may be transferred to our offices located globally, and to the servers of our authorized service providers.
Your Personal Data will reside on Infosys servers in India and on our servers of our authorized service providers (including cloud service provider’s servers) located in India.
Infosys adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data.
We retain your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes listed here above. Your personal information that is no longer required to be retained as per legal and business requirements will be disposed in a secure manner.
Apply Before the link Expires Infosys Instrument Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For SP & DSE .,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here