Hexagon Off-Campus Hiring | For Software Developer | Apply Now !
Hexagon has announced a job notification for the post of Software Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Hexagon Off-Campus Hiring)
Company Name : Hexagon
Post Name: Software Developer
Degree : Bachelor’s Degree
Branch : CS / IT / ECE
Batch : 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
Experience : Freshers (0 – 2 years*)
CTC : ₹5 LPA*
Last Date : Asap
- Responsible for developing new components, and features.
- Responsible for the implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Responsible for improvement of existing designated product and its maintenance.
- Work with team in getting clarity of project scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science engineering from a well-reputed college with a good academic track record.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- At least 0-2 years of development/coding experience using related technologies
- Strong OOPS concepts.
- Strong in Math & analytical skills.
- Good programming knowledge in C++ and C#
- Knowledge and experience in MVVM, WPF toolkits (like Telerik etc.,) and Unit testing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge DBMS concepts would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and work experience on CAD applications would be preferred.
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division software solutions help visualize, create and manage the lifecycle of facilities,s, and structures of all complexities. With five decades of innovation and proven industry leadership, we have become the trusted partner for organizations challenged with the engineering, design, building, and operation of facilities and structures across the globe.
Hexagon Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here