HBC Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Trainee OMS | Apply Now
HBC is hiring for the post of Trainee OMS. Students from CS Background can apply for HBC Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Trainee OMS|
|Degree||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||INR 3.2 LPA* ( Expected )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2 years* )|
Responsible for assisting in Design & Implementation of new features & stability of Omni Channel Order Processing & delivery platforms for The Bay. This role requires basic understanding of IBM Sterling Order management, Inventory Visibility & Echo Systems.
- Basic Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Linux Red Hat, Shell Scripts, and XML, Sterling Commerce’s complementary and competitive products such as Kafka, WebSphere, MQ Series, or JMS compliant queues;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behavior
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate. It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. Both businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021.
HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores. With assets spanning top markets and prime locations across North America, HBC owns or controls—either entirely or with joint venture partners—approximately 40 million square feet of gross leasable area.
HBC Properties and Investments, the company’s real estate and investments portfolio business, manages these assets along with additional real estate offerings, including Streetworks Development, its property development division. Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s longest continually operating company and is headquartered in New York and Toronto.
HBC Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here