Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023:- Genesys Hiring freshers for Associate Consultant Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. (Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023)
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Join WhatsApp Group:- Click Here
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023:-
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022 &2023|
|Salary||INR 9 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher (0 – 1)|
Responsibilities For Candidates:-
- Primary customer contact for providing accurate and creative technical solutions to user problems of moderate and difficult nature
- To be the escalation support interface with customers and to ensure that the company is always represented in the most positive manner
- Maintain the customer incident tracking system (Salesforce) with regular updates and resolution details.
- Information to include symptoms, diagnosis, actions, and all relevant data.
- To interface with SMEs, where the problem cannot be resolved at a frontline support level
- Responsible for MACD level changes in Genesys Cloud environment (configuration and applications)
- Provide timely progress reports on the reported issues to the appropriate
- Project Managers/Managers or any other internal teams and senior members of technical staff.
- Participate in a shift and ‘on-call’ roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
TCS Recruitment Drive 2023:- Click Here
Selection Process For Drive:-
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Selection (Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023)
Check All Campus Drive & Apply:- Click Here
About Genesys Company:-
Apply Link:- Click Here
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here
How to Apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Click on the “Apply Here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Company official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.