Cloudera Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Software Engineer | Apply Now
Cloudera is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. Students from Any Background can apply for Cloudera Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to INR 8 LPA ( Expected )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2+ years )|
Cloudera is looking for a security professional with expertise in multiple domains to join a unique, blended team of security professionals. Cloudera Security team helps our customers to unlock the power of any data by striving to build and maintain secure products. Our mission is to make data analytics more secure by bringing security into design, development, testing, and running secure data solutions in multi and hybrid clouds. In addition, we are responding to existing or emerging threats by striving to keep ahead of our adversaries and focusing on protecting our customers’ data by securing our products and underlying services.
As a member of the Cloudera engineering organization, the Security Team provides essential security operations and services, is directly engaged in assuring security in the development, release, and QA processes, and offers consultative and advisory services to enable the business to function while reducing risk.
- In-depth knowledge of standard attacks and countermeasures
- Experience with cloud providers and security best practices
- Strong security automation skills
- Experience with Static and Dynamic code analysis tools, with the ability to understand and differentiate on threats.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders throughout the organization and execute on risk management initiatives.
- Experience partnering closely with high-velocity engineering teams
- Ability to communicate complicated security concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to lead through influence within a secure development life-cycle for multiple products and technologies, and occasionally interacting with customers to provide insight into vulnerability management for their specific use cases.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to other’s diverse points of view and work together to find the best solution
- Demonstrated experience working in a situation where you need to balance business needs with security risks
- Experience with one or more programming languages (such as Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl) for code review.
- Security certifications (OSCP, CISSP, CISA, etc) are an asset but not required.
- Familiarity with Cloudera’s products or other distributed computing systems is a strong bonus, or a willingness to dig into our products to truly understand how they work
Cloudera Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
For More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Learn All Programming Languages And Interview Question : Click here