Bosch Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For LINUX C++ Developer | Apply Now
Bosch is hiring for the post of LINUX C++ Developer. Students from Engineering Background can apply for Bosch Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||LINUX C++ Developer|
|Degree||BE / B.Tech|
|Batch||2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||Up to ₹ 6 LPA* ( Expected )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 2 year* )|
- Object oriented design and development in C++ on Linux
- Experience in developing application SW with C++ – CPP11/14
- Experience in developing and debugging multi-thread application on OS platform – Linux
- Exposure to Static Analysis tools (desired)
- Exposure to Google Test framework or equivalent test frameworks (desired)
- Hands on experience in OOAD, UML, Design Patterns (desired)
- Experience in using tools – git, Enterprise architect (desired)
- Clarity in oral and written communication
- Guide , coach and mentor team towards software engineering practices of Good Design , Implementation and verification & validation.
- Technical ownership of the teams deliverable
- BE / B.Tech
- Requirements engineering and decomposition of system requirements to Software requirements
- Interpret and analyze system and/or customer requirements and translate to engineering requirements
- Experience in driving software solutions agnostic of technology
- Experience in Embedded software development with exposure to RTOS , Linux systems
- Excellent documentation skills encompassing all phases of the software development cycle
- Experience of driving at least one end to end SW project from conceptualization to deployment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in virtual teams.
- Experience in defining and deploying software engineering process and adapting it to customer projects
- Good hands on experience in device SW development
- Good understanding of a lifecycle of and embedded device in the paradigm of connected systems and defining acceptance criteria for the same
- Good experience in SW config management , Release management , verification and Validation to drive/lead teams on the topics
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.
The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Bosch Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: Placement Kit