Boeing Recruitment 2022 | For Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer | Apply Now
Boeing is hiring for the post of Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer. Students from Engineering Background can apply for Boeing Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Company Name : Boeing
Post Name: Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer
Degree : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
Branch: Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
Batch : 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Experience : Fresher ( 0 – 4 year* )
CTC : Up to 10 LPA (Expected).
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth.
- Must possess strong logical and technical bent of mind.
- Should have BE/BTech in Computer Science/IT or MCA degree.
- Should be eager to learn, adapt and excel in an extreme technology company like Tudip.
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure is a MUST
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Boeing Recruitment 2022 | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires Boeing Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers.,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: https://bit.ly/3xnIR96