Autodesk Requirement 2022 | For Junior Software Developer | Apply Now
Autodesk is hiring for the post of Junior Software Developer. Students from CS Background can apply for Autodesk Requirement 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Company Name : Autodesk
Post Name : Junior Software Developer
Degree : Bachelor’s Degree
Branch : CS / IT
Batch : 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
Experience : Fresher ( 0 – 2 years* )
CTC : 4.5 LPA* ( Expected )
- Work with a Team Lead and senior developers to ensure implementation and deployment conform to the larger plan
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Developing innovative solutions
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with an understanding of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
About Company :
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: https://bit.ly/3xnIR96