Autodesk Recruitment 2022 for Cloud DevOps Engineer | Apply Now
Autodesk is hiring for the post of Cloud DevOps Engineer. Students from Engineering Background can apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Company Name : Autodesk
Post Name: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Degree : Bachelor’s Degree
Branch: Computer Science, Information System or equivalent experience.
Batch : 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Experience : Fresher (0 – 2 year*)
CTC : ₹ 6 LPA*.
Location: Bengaluru, IND
We’re growing our Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team within Autodesk’s Digital Enterprise Services IT organization. This team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to build the foundations for the company’s business critical systems and processes, utilizing “cloud-first” platforms and services.
Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company and the leading edge of the latest industry technology trends. The team is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will have a critical role on how we design, build, and deliver reusable managed cloud stack.
- Build and extend Full Stack infrastructure automations for enterprise and business applications in the enterprise cloud environment by leveraging Python, NodeJs, CI/CD and GitOps Methodologies etc.
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment for enterprise and business applications.
- Refactor and migrate enterprise and business applications running on-premises to the public cloud.
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the AWS environment.
- Design and build automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency.
- 0-2 years of Hands-on experience in Software development and Automation using Python or NodeJS, Rest API, GitOps
- Must have knowledge on JS framework – Angular, React, Vue
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on setting up cloud infra using terraforms or cloud formation templates (CFTs)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Code build, Code Deploy, Jenkins.
- Good knowledge on developing automations on using Python, PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with the AWS Cloud (i.e., EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3 Bucket, API Gateway etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Azure is Plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and dedication to Quality, Automation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System or equivalent experience.
Autodesk Recruitment Apply Now | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires Autodesk Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers.,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: https://bit.ly/3xnIR96