AMD Recruitment 2022 | For Product Development Engineer 1 | Apply Now !
AMD has announced a job notification for the post of Product Development Engineer 1. A student from various disciplines can apply for AMD Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Hawkins Recruitment 2022)
Company Name : AMD
Post Name: Product Development Engineer 1
Degree : Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Branch : CS / EE / EC / Computer Engineering
Batch : 2021 / 2022
Experience : freshers (0 – 1 years*)
CTC : ₹ 14 LPA*
Location: Bengaluru / Karnataka India
- Develop post-silicon validation infrastructure (Software, Hardware, Automation, and lab setup)
- Support execution of validation processes, which includes occasional weekend monitoring and triage
- Work with cross-functional teams to proactively improve post-silicon Validation test strategy, methodology and process
- Collaborate with cross-functional team in developing HW/SW tools to improve SoC Validation coverage & Debug timeline
- Drive solid solutions to technical issues and design challenges
- Hands-on experience with System Validation Automation Tools and Infrastructure such as Ansible, PyInfra, Java/Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby, Perl, GIT, Jenkins
- Extensive hands-on experience with design and implementation of various test methodologies, test automation, continuous integration systems, and server deployment methodologies.
- Ability to structure and execute complex analysis, draw insights, and communicate summary findings/recommendations to senior management as well as AMD partners and customers
- Ability to network, build relationships and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization
- Highly organized, able to prioritize, and juggle multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of modern OS kernel (MS, Linux) and programming / scripting language (C/C++, Python, Perl, …)
- Prior experience with server system design and validation
- Prior experience with Linux server administration and Linux boot flow
- Experience with Computer Architecture concepts and silicon features
- Experience with Linux and Microsoft Operating Systems, Hypervisors (VMware, KVM, XEN, Hyper-V, etc.), and validation/certification processes for each of these environments. Experience with CI/CD driven software development and associated tools
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Electronics / Computer Science related 0-1 years of experience in SoC validation and debug.
Technical, hands-on engineer responsible for System Platform Validation Automation including Silicon/System Validation/Debug, and customer interaction across AMD Enterprise products.
This individual will be primarily responsible for interfacing with Silicon, Firmware, and Platform design groups, Debug leads, Software and Validation teams to define/develop Validation Infrastructure, to debug silicon features, to develop test plans, and to support team execution from product bring-up to validation and the ramp to production.
The candidate must have a BS or MSEE degree with 0-1 year of relevant working experience in new product development from a silicon design, platform design and/or product engineering discipline. A strong understanding of the general silicon engineering process (preferably CPU or GPU), from concept to tape-out and production, as well as experience in cross-organization debug is a plus. A successful candidate must have exceptional verbal, as well as written, communication skills.
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Apply Before the link Expires AMD Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Recruitment For Product Development Engineer 1 .,,,,,
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA: https://bit.ly/3xnIR96