Amazon Hiring Drive 2022 | For Voice Process | Apply Now !
Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Voice Process. A student from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Off Campus 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Amazon Hiring Drive 2022)
Company Name : Amazon
Post Name: Voice Process
Degree : Any Graduate
Branch : Any Stream
Batch : 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022
Experience : Freshers (0 – 5 years*)
CTC : ₹4 LPA*
Location: Work From Home (Mumbai)
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Any Graduate from Any Stream
- 0 – 1-year work experience
- Any relevant certifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Along with English, this role also requires communicating in Hindi.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
- Should be able to join in 0 – 15 days
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here