Accenture Off Campus Hiring 2022 | For Bilingual Hiring – Tech-Associate Software Engineering | Apply Now
Accenture is hiring for the post of Bilingual Hiring – Tech-Associate Software Engineering. Students from Any Background can apply for Accenture Off Campus Hiring 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||Bilingual Hiring- Tech-Associate Software Engineering|
|Degree||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc.|
|Branch||CS / IT|
|Batch||2021 / 2022|
|Salary||₹ 4.5 LPA* ( Excepted )|
|Experience||Freshers ( 0 – 11 months* )|
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of successful implementation of the solution
- All graduating stream -2021 and 2022 graduate
- Tech colleges- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates
- Total Experience: 0-11 months
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Accenture Off Campus Hiring 2022. | Apply Now Apply Before the link Expires.
Join WhatsApp : Click Here
Join Telegram : Click Here
Learn JAVA & SQL Programming Languages: Placement Kit